Intercash Europe Limited ("Intercash") takes the privacy of our customers seriously.
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy while providing a personalised and valuable service.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any questions about these practices please contact our Privacy Officer
by e-mail at email@example.com.
We encourage you to periodically review this statement as it may change at any time at our sole discretion.
Intercash does not endorse and is not responsible for the privacy practices or content on these sites.
Personal information is collected by Intercash . We collect personally identifiable information about you (your "Data") through:
Use of Personal Information
- The use of inquiry and registration forms
- The provision of your details to us either online or offline
- The elements of your Data that we collect may include
- Job title
- Company name
- Home, shipping and billing addresses phone and fax number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- Market research data such as customer usage patterns
We use your Data for purposes, which may include:
- Providing our customers with a personalised service.
- Processing orders, registrations and inquiries.
- Conducting market research surveys.
- Running competitions.
- Measuring interest in and improving our website, products, and services.
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer. You may stop the delivery of marketing emails by following the instructions accompanying a particular communication or by contacting us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
- To build up marketing profiles
- To aid strategic development
- To audit usage of the site
We use information from cookies for purposes, which may include:
- Identifying returning users and registrants
- Enabling you to move more easily around our site
- Tracking your use of our site to better develop our sites in accordance with your requirements
- Building up a demographic profile
If you do not want to help us learn how to improve our site, products, offers and marketing strategy, you may choose to set your Web browser to not accept cookies.
Further information on how to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer can be found on http://www.allaboutcookies.org under the "manage cookies" section. Alternatively go to the help menu within your Internet browser.
From time to time we may permit 3rd party companies to set cookies on Intercash sites for purposes which may include market research, revenue tracking or to improve functionality of the site.
Intercash has appropriate measures in place to help ensure that our users' Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. Although we make reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the Internet. There is also some risk that thieves could find a way to thwart our security systems.
Transfer of Data
he Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal Data necessarily involves the transmission of Data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing Intercash sites and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal Data outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States.
Access to Data
You may request a copy or send a correction of the personal information we hold about you by contacting the Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
We may charge the allowable fee under applicable law for provision of this information.